Mail House Solutions
Direct Business Mail Service
Good Samaritan Industries (GSI) offers a full end to end solution for small medium & large mail-outs. We offer:
- secure storage and warehousing
- bulk mailing
- collating, address labelling, folding and insertion
- barcoding and scanning
- digital printing
- database management
- pick and pack solutions for a range of printed materials
- postal lodgement services.
GSI has International Standards Certification.
We operate an 8,000m2 secure warehouse and storage facility and use specialist equipment and software:
- Our secure Online Inventory Management system can provide customers with remote, real time access and reporting functionality
- Our folding and mail insertion machine can process multiple types and sizes of mail inserts
- Our digital print has the capacity to generate large print volumes in short periods of time
- We also specialise in document destruction services.
GSI offer a national mailout distribution service through the Australia Post network as well as our own dedicated fleet, servicing the Perth metropolitan area and regional centres of Albany, Bunbury, Geraldton, Kalgoorlie, Mandurah and Northam.
With GSI’s highly skilled and experienced team, working with us will not only give you the best in quality, it also means you’re helping us to provide a valuable service to our employees with a disability, and the broader Western Australian community.
- Department of Health (Breastscreen WA) - warehousing, mail insertion and distribution services
- Amanda Foundation - collating, packing and distribution of educational kits
- Chemcentre - storage, packing and distribution of sample kits
- Austwide - packing and re-packaging of product lines
- Statewide Cleaning Cloths Australia – sort, bale and ship recycled products for exporting purposes
- Veteran Car Club WA – preparation, packing and delivery of printed material to Australia Post