FREE Home Collections
To make it as easy as possible for you to donate goods, clothing and furniture to Good Sammy, we offer a FREE service and will collect donations of furniture, large items/quantities, fragile or valuable goods.
Please call our FREE home collection service on 1300 GOODSAMMY or 1300 466 372 to arrange easy pick-up from your home or business (Perth metropolitan area and some country locations - please call to check if we cover your area).
You can help Good Sammy by only donating quality goods, clothing and furniture that are not broken or damaged. We do not have the resources to make repairs and tipping costs detract from our ability to support employment and training initiatives for people with disabilities.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept any of the following types of goods:
- Carpet fitted
- TV's that are older than five years or have a set-top box
- Some TV Wall Units - please call us to clarify
- Wire spring base beds
- Vertical or Venetian blinds
- Air conditioners that are not portable
- Stoves & Gas appliances (we do take Gas BBQs)
- Electric appliances that are not in working order
- Sofas or mattresses that are torn or stained
- Cots & prams