At Options we assist you to achieve your goals and aspirations by providing support that helps you improve your skills, build relationships and be part of your local community.
Options offer a wide range of services such as:
- Being part of your local community
- Getting and keeping a job
- Improving your skills and learning new ones
- Getting involved in leisure and recreation
- Coordinating your supports
- Staying fit and healthy
- Supported volunteering
- Becoming independent in and around your community (e.g. support to utilise public transport)
- Mentoring Support
- Developing a plan to meet your goals
Our experienced and friendly staff will work with you and will be there to support you 100% of the way.
To find out more contact Options:
Phone: 9463 0562
The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA), WA NDIS and / or the Disability Services Commission assist people with funding so that they can achieve their goals and aspirations. Options can assist you to understand how this works.